Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Kyree's 2 Month Pictures and Update!

Well, time is flying by and Kyree is now 2 months old. Here's the pictures!!







How adorable is that outfit!! I love it! As I was taking these pictures Ashton decided he needed to join in the picture fun. He came and joined her on the floor and gave me awesome smiles!!




Now for the updates on Kyree...
  • After eating or spitting up, she always wipes her face before I can get to it with the burp rag. I always find it pretty funny... she must like a clean face!
  • At her check up she was 11 pounds, 6 ounces. She is 46% for weight, 56% for height, and 91% for head circumference. Yep, she's got a big noggin.
  • She is such an awesome sleeper!! She only gets up once a night to eat, usually around 2:30 or 3:30 then will go right back to sleep. She is also getting better at sleeping in her own bed.
  • She has absolutely gorgeous blue eyes, and I hope they stay just as they are.
  • I feel as though I can't complain much because she is just such an easier baby than Ashton was, but she has gotten pretty fussy while she is awake. It's hard work to keep her entertained while she has awake time.
  • This girl LOVES being naked. I think if I just kept her naked all day she would be much less fussy.
That's all the updates I can think of. Now for the random pictures from the month.





































No comments:

Post a Comment