Friday, January 15, 2016

Catch Up

This post will mostly be pictures, as the last time I posted was a year ago from Halloween, not good. Lots has happened... Ashton is 2 now, we have a sweet baby girl, and we are just loving life here in Layton! Hopefully these pictures will show what has been happening up until now.

Ashton was obsessed for a while with four wheelers. He absolutely loved to go on rides with my dad or with Rory's dad (once he warmed up to both of them of course). My dad even taught him how to turn the key on and push the start button. He would even just want to go out into the garage at my parents and just sit on the four wheelers, although after a while that wasn't good enough cause he wanted to go for a ride! Our dads are so awesome for being so willing to take him on SO many rides.





Ashton turned two in August and we had a party with my parents (unfortunately I didn't get any pics) and we had another party with Rory's family. Ashton got a Buzz Lightyear for his birthday, I have never seen a kid more instantly obsessed with a toy than he was! He LOVES Buzz! We got lots of pictures at that one... here are a few.



 This is the closest he would get to the cake, candles still scare him!
We've had a couple of family pictures taken since my last posts. Also some of Mr Ashton, so here are some of my favorites.







We took a few vacations this summer that were super fun! First was Jackson Hole, then Bear Lake, then Vegas! Here are a few from those!













And here's a few from Bear Lake!









And some from Vegas! Bree and Trav were nice enough to let us join them on their vaca!








Here's a couple from Rory's birthday dinner!

And this is how I told Rory we were pregnant with Kyree!
Me and Ashton took a trip to St. George and Mesquite with my mom and Laurie for Spring Break. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures except the following, but we had such a good time! And Laurie and my mom were just so extremely helpful with Ashton!


So this year I had one of those "I feel like the worst mom" moments, well I probably had a few, but this one was the worst of them all. Ashton liked to take our big blankets and walk around with them over his head. He was doing that one day and went by the fireplace, ended up tripping, and hit the corner of the wood I think. He got the biggest goose egg I've ever seen in my life. Thankfully it has gone away and hasn't left any mark, cause when it happened I was so sure that it would.


And to add just all the random pics that I love from the year!














































No comments:

Post a Comment