Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Big Catch-Up

So time to play catch up again! Obviously I've been a little distracted! So Ashton is 14 months old now! He started walking when he was 13 months and he is just a little cruiser now! He loves to explore and I am definitely getting my exercise in every day, he keeps me busy and on the move! Our yard is complete and it looks amazing, again BIG thanks to my dad! I've decided now that winter is quickly approaching I will get focused more on decorating and organizing the house since that was put on the back burner. We absolutely love living here in Layton and are very much enjoying all the time we get to spend with family now! We also have great neighbors and fun people in our ward. We definitely feel blessed! Here's some pictures of what we've been up to lately (This truly will be picture overload!).
























As for Ashton's first birthday! I had full intentions of having two parties with each of our families but after having the first party it ended up that the second one didn't happen. I will let the progression of pictures explain what happened that night. :)












As you can see, once we lit the candle it was pretty traumatic. Hopefully by next year he'll be lots more excited! And just a couple more for Halloween!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment